|Publications of Dr.Nagarajaram
- Manjari Kiran and H.A.Nagarajaram (2016) Interaction and Localization Diversities of Global and Local Hubs in Human ProteinProtein Interaction Network Molecular Biosystems, 12, 2875 - 2882
- A K Chaudhary, R Mohapatra, H A Nagarajaram, P Ranganath, A Dalal, A Dutta, S Danda, K Girisha, M D Bashyam(2015) The novel missense EDAR p.L397H mutation causes autosomal dominant hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Journal of european academy of dermatology and venearology (In press)
- Radha Rama Devi A**, Ramesh V.A, Nagarajaram H.A, SatishS.P.S, Jayanthi U, Lokesh Lingappa (2015) Spectrum of Mutations in Glutaryl-CoA Dehydrogenase gene in GlutaricAciduria Type I - Study from South India Brain & Development (In Press)
- Abdul Mueed Bidcho, Ashwin Dalal, Rakesh Trivedi, Anju Shukla, Sheela Nampoothiri, VH Sankar, Sumita Danda, Neerja Gupta, Madhulika Kabra, Shrikiran A Hebbar, Ramesh Y Bhat, Divya Matta, Alka V Ekbote, Ratna Dua Puri, Shubha R Phadke, Kalpana Gowrishankar, Shagun Aggarwal , Prajnya Ranganath, Sheetal Sharda, Mahesh Kamate, Chaitanya A Datar, Kamalakshi Bhat, Nutan Kamath, Puthiya Mundyat Gopinath, Ishwar C Verma, HA Nagarajaram, Kapaettu Satyamoorthy, Katta Mohan Girisha (2015) Recurrent and novel GLB1 mutations in India Gene (In Press)
- Rachita Halehalli and H.A.Nagarajaram (2015) Molecular principles of human virus protein-protein interactions Bioinformatics 31, 1025-1033
- Jorge Pereira, Priscilla Porto-Figueira, Carina Cavaco, Khushman Taunk, Srikanth Rapole, Rahul Dhakne, Hampapathalu Nagarajaram, José Câmara (2014) Breath analysis as a potential and non-invasive frontier in disease diagnosis. Metabolites 2014, 5, 3-55. DOI:10.3390/metabo5010003
- Murali D. Bashyam, Ajay K. Chaudhary, Manjari Kiran, Venkat Reddy, Hampapathalu A. Nagarajaram, Ashwin Dalal, Leena Bashyam, Deepti Suri, Anju Gupta, Neerja Gupta, Madhulika Kabra, Ratna Puri, RadhaRamaDevi, Seema Kapoor, Sumita Danda. Molecular analyses of novel ASAH1 mutations causing Farber lipogranulomatosis: analyses of exonic splicing enhancer inactivating mutation. Clin Genet,2014; 86:530-538
- Anupam Sinha and H.A.Nagarajaram (2014) Nodes occupying central positions in human tissue specific PPI networks are enriched with many splice variants. Proteomics 14, 2242-2248
- Abdul Mueed Bidchol, Ashwin Dalal, Hitesh Shah, Suryanarayana S, Sheela Nampoothiri, Madhulika Kabra, Neerja Gupta, Sumita Danda, Kalpana Gowrishankar, Shubha R Phadke, Seema Kapoor, Mahesh Kamate, IC Verma, Ratna Dua Puri, VH Sankar, A Radha Rama Devi, SJ Patil, Prajnya Ranganath, S Jamal Md Nurul Jain, Meenal Agarwal, Ankur Singh, Pallavi Mishra, Parag M Tamhankar, Puthiya Mundyat Gopinath, Nagarajaram HA, Kapaettu Satyamoorthy, Katta Mohan Girisha (2014) GALNS Mutations in Indian Patients with Mucopolysaccharidosis IVA Am J Med Genet Part A 164A:2793–2801
- Siddaramappa J Patil, Gaurava Kumar Rai, Venkatraman Bhat, Vakkalagadda A Ramesh, H A Nagarajaram, Jyoti Matalia, Shubha R Phadke (2014) Distal Arthrogryposis Type 5D With A Novel ECEL1 Gene Mutation Am J Med Genet Part A DOI: 10.1002/ajmg.a.36702
- Rachita Halehalli and H.A.Nagarajaram (2014) Viral Proteins that Bridge Unconnected Proteins and Components in Human PPI Network. Molecular Biosystems 10, 2448-2458
- Murali D. Bashyam, Ajay K. Chaudhary, Manjari Sinha, Hampapathalu A. Nagarajaram, Radha RamaDevi, Prajnya Ranganath, Ashwin Dalal, Leena Bashyam, Neerja Gupta, Madhulika Kabra Mamta Muranjan, Ratna D. Puri, Ishwar C. Verma, Sheela Nampoothiri, Jayarama S. Kadandale. Splice, insertion-deletion and nonsense mutations that perturb the Phenylalanine hydroxylase transcript cause Phenylketonuria in India. J Cell Biochem, 2014, 115:566-574.
- Anusha Uttarilli, Prajnya Ranganath, S. Jamal Md Nurul Jain1, Krishna Prasad, Anupam Sinha, Ishwar C Verma, Shubha R Phadke, Ratna D Puri, Sumita Danda, Mamta N Muranjan, Ganesh Jevalikar, H A Nagarajaram, Ashwin B Dalal (2014) Novel mutations of the ARSB gene in Indian patients with Mucopolysaccharidosis Type VI Indian J. Med. Res. 142, 414-425
- Mudunuri, S.B., Patnana, S. and Nagarajaram, H.A. (2014) MICdb3.0: A Comprehensive Resource of Microsatellite Repeats from Prokaryotic Genomes Database, doi:10.1093/database/bau005
- Manjari Kiran and H.A.Nagarajaram (2013) Global versus local hubs in human protein-protein interaction network J.Proteome Res. 12: 5436.5446
- Anupam Sinha and H.A.Nagarajaram (2013) Effect of Alternative Splicing on the Degree Centrality of nodes in PPI networks of Homo sapiens J.Proteome Res. 12: 1980-1988
- Vishal Acharya and H.A.Nagarajaram (2013) Response to: Statistical Analysis of Missense Mutation Classifiers Human Mutat 34 407
- Suresh B. Mudunuri, Priyatosh Mishra, and Nagarajaram, H.A. (2012) In Silico Survey of Distribution and Frequency of Imperfect Microsatellite Repeats in Viral Genomes. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Data Science & Engineering (ICDSE 2012), Vol. 1, pp. 31-36 (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=6282303).
- Murali D Bashyam, Ajay K Chaudhary, Manjari Sinha, H A Nagarajaram, A Radha Rama Devi, Leena Bashyam, E Chandrakanth Reddy, Ashwin Dalal (2012). Molecular genetic analysis of MSUD from India reveals mutations causing altered protein truncation affecting the C-termini of E1α and E1β. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry 113:3122-3132
- Murali Bashyam, Guroji Purushotham, Ajay K Chaudhary, Madhumohan Rao, Vishal Acharya, Tabrez Mohammad, H. A. Nagarajaram, Vuppaladadhiam Hariram, Calambur Narasimhan (2012) A low prevalence of MYH7/MYBPC3 mutations among Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy patients in India. Mol Cell Biochem. 360:373-382
- M D Bashyam, A K Chaudhary, E C Reddy, V Reddy, V Acharya, H A Nagarajaram, A R R Devi, L Bashyam, A B Dalal, N Gupta, M Kabra, M Agarwal, S R Phadke, R Tainwala, R Kumar, S V Hariharan. A founder ectodysplasin A receptor (EDAR) founder mutation results in a high frequency of the autosomal recessive form of Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia in India. Br J Dermatol.2012; 166:819-829.
- Pankaj Kumar and H.A.Nagarajaram (2012) A Study on Mutational Dynamics of Simple Sequence Repeats in Relation to Mismatch Repair System in Prokaryotic Genomes J. Mol. Evol. 74 127-139
- Suresh B. Mudunuri, Priyatosh Mishra and H.A. Nagarajaram (2012) "Distributional Analysis and Motif Frequencies of Compound Microsatellite Repeats in Viral Genomes.", Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computing, Electronics & Electrical Technologies (ICCEET), 2012, vol.1, pp.887-893, 21-22 March 2012.
- Vishal Acharya and H.A.Nagarajaram (2012) Hansa: An automated method for discriminating disease and neutral human nsSNPs Hum Mutat 33 332-337
(This article is also part of the annual virtual issue of Human Mutation entitled "Evaluating Mutation Pathogenicity" Edited by Sean V. Tavtigian and Marc S. Greenblatt http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1098-1004/homepage/virtual_issue__evaluating_mutation_pathogenicity.htm)
(Also see a brief description of Hansa at http://www.ngrl.org.uk/Manchester/page/hansa).
- Anupam Sinha and H.A.Nagarajaram (2011) Studies on Protein-Protein Interactions: A New Frontier in Computational Biology (key note address) in "Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Metacomputing 15-16, Dec. 2011, Goa, India" Editor: Dr. P.K.Roy, Allied Publishers Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
- Md. Tabrez Shamim and H A Nagarajaram (2011) A Hierarchical Approach to Protein Fold Recognition J. Integr. Bioinform. 8:185-, 2011 (online journal http://journal.imbio.de/index.php?paper_id=185)
- Md. Tabrez Shamim and H A Nagarajaram (2011) SVM-Based method for protein structural class prediction using secondary structural content and structural information of amino acids J.Bioinform. Comput. Biol 9: 489-502
- Pankaj Kumar, P. S. Chitanya and H A Nagarajaram (2011) PSSRdb: A Relational Database of Polymorphic Simple Sequence Repeats Extracted from Prokaryotic Genomes Nucleic Acid Res. 39(suppl 1): D601-D605
- Suresh B Mudunuri, Pankaj Kumar, Allam Appa Rao, S Pallamsetty and H A Nagarajaram (2010) G-IMEx: A comprehensive software tool for detection of microsatellites from genome sequences Bioinformation 5: 221-223
- G Purushotham, K Madhumohan, Mohammad Anwaruddin,H.A Nagarajaram,Vuppaladadhiam Hariram,Calambur Narasimhan,Murali D Bashyam.(2010) the MYH7 p.R787H mutation causes hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in two unrealted families.Exp clin Cardial 2010;15(1):e1-e4.
- Suresh, B.M, Rao, A.P, Mishra, P. and Nagarajaram, H.A. (2010) . Comparative Analysis of Microsatellite Detecting Software: A Significant Variation in Results and Influence of Parameters, Proceedings of International Symposium on Biocomputing, (ISB 2010), Kerala, February 15-17, 2010. (Link to ACM Digital Library)
- Suresh B. Mudunuri, Allam Appa Rao, S Pallamsetty, Priyatosh Mishra and H.A.Nagarajaram (2009) VMD: Viral Microsatellite Database - A Comprehensive Resource for All Viral Microsatellites. Journal of Computer Science and Systems Biology. 22: 283-000. doi:10.4172/jcsb.1000043: 001-004
- Korupolu, R.V., Achary, M.S., Aneesa, F., Sathish, K., Wasia, R., Sairam, M., Nagarajaram, H.A. and Singh, S.S. (2009) Profilin oligomerization and its effect on poly (l-proline) binding and phosphorylation Int.J.Biol.Macromol. 45: 265-273
- Achary, M.S. and Nagarajaram, H.A. (2009) Effects of Disease Causing Mutations on the Essential Motions in proteins. J. Biomol.Struct.Dyn. 26:609-624
- Achary, M.S. and Nagarajaram, H.A. (2008) Comparative docking studies of CYP1b1 and its PCG associated mutant forms. J. Biosci.33:699-713
- Md. Tabrez Anwar Shamim, Mohammad Anwaruddin and Nagarajaram, H.A. (2007) Support Vector Machine based classification of protein folds using the structural properties of amino acid residues and amino acid residue pairs. Bioinformatics.23:3320-3327
- Suresh B. M. and Nagarajaram, H.A. (2007) IMEx: Imperfect Microsatellite Extractor. Bioinformatics 15 May 2007; 23: 1181 - 1187
- The NMITLI-BioSuite Team (Nagarajaram, H.A) (2007) BioSuite: A comprehensive bioinformatics software package (A unique industry academia collaboration) Curr. Sci. 92: 29-38
- Sreenu,V.B., Kumar, P., Nagaraju, J. and Nagarajaram, H.A. (2007) Simple sequence repeats in mycobacterial genomes J.Biosci. (A peer-reviewed special issue on Computational Biology) 32: 1-15
- M.S. Achary, A. B.M. Reddy, S. Chakrabarti, S.G. Panicker, A.K.Mandal, N.Ahmed, D. Balasubramanian, S.E. Hasnain, and Nagarajaram, H.A. (2006) Disease Causing Mutations in Proteins: Structural Analysis of the CYP1b1 Mutations Causing Primary Congenital Glaucoma in Humans Biophysical J. 91: 4329-4339
- Sreenu,V.B., Kumar, P., Nagaraju, J. and Nagarajaram, H.A. (2006) Microsatellite polymorphism across the M. tuberculosis and M. bovis genomes: Implications on genome evolution and plasticity. BMC Genomics 7:78-88 (Highly accessed article)
- H.A.Nagarajaram, Prathima Iengar and Indira Ghosh (2005) In silico approach to antimalarial drug discovery: Design of selective inhibitor to Plasmodium falciparum aspartic proteases Frontiers in Biophysics 168-181.
- Cheeran, A., Suganthan, R.B., Swapna, G., Bandey, I., Acharya, S., Nagarajaram, H.A. and Sen. R. (2005) E. coli RNA polymerase mutations located near the upstream edge of RNA:DNA hybrid and the beginning of the RNA exit channel are defective for transcription antitermination by N protein from lambdoid phage H-19B J.Mol. Biol 352: 28-43
- Prasad,M.D., Muthulakshmi,M., Arunkumar,K.P., Madhu,M., Sreenu,V.B., Pavithra,V., Bose,B., Nagarajaram, H.A., Mita,K., Shimada, T. and Nagaraju, J.(2005) SilkSatDb: A microsatellite database of the silkworm, Bombyx mori. Nucleic Acids Research. 33: D403-D406.
- R.K.Gundu, B.Bose, S.Swamynathan, V.B.Sreenu, N.Pavan, S.Acharya and Nagarajaram, H.A (2005) Frontiers in Bioinformatics Research: The Biodiversity Issues "Biodiversity : Status and Prospects" Editors: Pramod Tandon, Manju Sharma and Renu Swarup, Narosa Publishing House, New Delhi.
- Ahmed Kamal, G. Ramesh, O. Srinivas, P. Ramulu, N. Laxman ,Tasneem Rehana, M.Deepak, M.S. Achary and Nagarajaram, H.A. (2004). Design, Synthesis, and Evaluation of Mixed Imine-Amine Pyrrolobenzodiazepine Dimers with Efficient DNA-Binding Affinity and Potent CytotoxicityBio-organic & Medicinal Chemistry 12:5427-5436.
- Buddhaditta Bose, Gyan Rajkumar, M. Narendar Pavan, A RadhaRama Devi, Nagarajaram, H.A.. (2004) NBSdb: New Born Screening Database Indian Journal of Medical Informatics online.
- Sreenu, V.B., Ranjitkumar, G., Swaminathan, S., Priya, S., Bose, B., Narendra Pavan, M., Nagaraju, J., Nagarajaram, H.A. (2004) MICdb - Database of Prokaryotic Microsatellites. Nucleic Acids Research Published in online database issue.
- Majeed, A.A., Ahmed, N., Rao, K.R., Ghousunnissa, S., Kausar, F., Bose, B., Nagarajaram, H.A., Katoch, V.M., Cousins, D.V., Sechi, L.A., Gilman, R.H. and Hasnain, S.E. (2004) AmpliBASE MTTM: A Mycobacterium tuberculosis diversity knowledgebase. Bioinformatics 20:989-92.
- V.B.Sreenu, G.Ranjitkumar, S.Swaminathan, S.Priya, B.Bose, M.N.Pavan, Geetha Thanu, J.Nagaraju and Nagarajaram, H.A. (2003) MICAS: A fully automated web server for microsatellite extraction and analysis from prokaryote and viral genomic sequences. Applied Bioinformatics 2(3) 165-168.
- G Ranjit Kumar, M Narendar Pavan, B. Bose, S Swaminathan, Geetha Thanu, P Prashanthi, B Phani Prasad, V B Sreenu, M Sridhar Achary and Nagarajaram, H.A (2003) EMBnet India Node (EIN) at the Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics: Serving the Indian sub-continent in Bioinformatics Bioinformatics India 1 2:67-77.
- V.B.Sreenu, Vishwanath Alevoor, J.Nagaraju and Nagarajaram, H.A (2003) MICdb: Database of Prokaryotic Microsatellites Nucleic Acids Research 31 106-108.
- Nagarajaram, H.A. and S.E.Hasnain.(2003) Current Status of Post-Genomics Computational Biology "Computing and Information Sciences : Recent Trends" Editor: J.C.Misra, Narosa Publishing House, New Delhi.
- A.Kamal, N. Laxman, G. Ramesh, P. Ramulu, O. Srinivas, K. Neelima, A. K. Kondapi, V. B. Sreenu and Nagarajaram, H.A. 2002 Design, synthesis, and evaluation of new non-cross linking pyrrolobenzodiazepine dimers with efficient DNA-binding ability and potent antitumour activity J. Med. Chem 45 4679-4688.
- E.Narayanan, Nagarajaram, H.A., C. Ramakrishnan and N.Srinivasan 2002 Influence of solvent molecules on the stereochemical code of glycine residue PROTEINS 49 326-334.
- S.G.Panicker, A.B.M.Reddy, A.K.Mandal,N.Ahmed, Nagarajaram, H.A., S.E.Hasnain and D.B. Balasubramanian 2002 Identification of novel mutations causing familial primary congenital glaucoma in indian pedigrees Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science 43 1358-1366 2002.
- J. Mendes, Nagarajaram, H.A., Cláudio M. Soares, Tom L. Blundell, Maria Arménia Carrondo 2001. Incorporating knowledge-based biases into an energy-based side-chain modeling method: application to comparative modeling of protein structure Biopolymers 59:2 72-86.
- N. Campillo, Nagarajaram, H.A. & I. Ghosh 2001. Phosphoribosyltransferase superfamily: A comparative structural analysis J.Mol.Model. 7 80-89.
- D.F.Burke<at>, C.Dean<at>, Nagarajaram, H.A.<at>, ... , Tom L.Blundell and K.Mizuguchi 1999. An iterative structure-assisted approach to sequence alignment and comparative modeling PROTEINS 3 55-60. <at>joint first authors.
- Nagarajaram, H.A., B.V.B.Reddy and Tom L. Blundell 1999. Analysis and prediction of inter-strand packing distances between beta-sheets of globular proteins. Protein Eng. 12 1055-1062.
- B.V.B.Reddy, Nagarajaram, H.A. and Tom L. Blundell 1999. Analysis of interactive packing of secondary structural elements in alpha/beta units in proteins Protein Sci. 8 573-586.
- R.Sowdhamini, D.F.Burke, Jing-Fei Huang, K.Mizuguchi, Nagarajaram, H.A., N.Srinivasan, R.E.Stewart and Tom L. Blundell 1998. CAMPASS: A database of structurally aligned protein superfamilies Structure 61087-1094.
- R.Sowdhamini, D. F. Burke, C. Deane, Jing-Fei Huang, K.Mizuguchi, Nagarajaram, H.A., J.P.Overington, N.Srinivasan, R.E.Steward and Tom L.Blundell 1998. Protein 3D structural databases: Domains, structurally aligned homologues and superfamilies Acta Crystallogr. D54 1168-1177.
- K.Gunasekaran, Nagarajaram, H.A., C. Ramakrishnan and P. Balaram 1998. Stereochemical punctuation marks in protein structures: Glycine and Proline containing helix stop signals J.Mol.Biol. 275 917-932.
- Nagarajaram, H.A., B.V.B.Reddy and T.L.Blundell 1997. Packing of secondary structural elements in proteins - An analysis Prot.Sci. 6 pp87.
- R.Sowdhamini, N.Srinivasan, S.Rufino, Nagarajaram, H.A., K.Mizuguchi, D.F.Burke, K.Guruprasad, R.Stewart and T.L.Blundell 1997. Protein domains, superfamilies and functions Prot. Sci. 6 pp75.
- R.Sowdhamini, N.Srinivasan, S.Rufino, Nagarajaram, H.A., K.Mizuguchi, D.F.Burke, K.Guruprasad, R.Stewart and T.L.Blundell 1996. Protein domains, superfamilies and functions Fold. Des., 1(supplement) pp. S59.
- R.Varadarajan, Nagarajaram, H.A. and C. Ramakrishnan 1996. A procedure for the prediction of temperature-sensitive mutants of a globular protein based solely on the amino acid sequence Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. (USA) 93 13908-13913.
- Nagarajaram, H.A. and C. Ramakrishnan 1995. Stereochemical studies on cyclic peptides - Detailed energy minimisation studies on hydrogen bonded all-trans cyclic pentapeptide backbones J.Biosci. 20 591-611.
- Nagarajaram, H.A., R.Sowdhamini, C.Ramakrishnan and P.Balaram 1993. Termination of right handed helices in proteins by the residues in left handed helical conformation FEBS letters 321 79-83.
- Nagarajaram, H.A., P.K.Paul, K. Ramanarayanan, K.V.Soman and C. Ramakrishnan 1992. Conformational studies on beta-bends containing a cis peptide unit Int. J. Peptides Proteins Res. 40 383-394.
- Nagarajaram, H.A. and C. Ramakrishnan 1991. Energy minimisation studies on cyclic pentapeptides Indian J. Phys. 65B 449-454
Last updated on: Thurssday, 16th March, 2017