Thank you very much for expressing interest in the CDFD’s Research Scholars Program – I – 2018. On the basis of the information provided by you in your application against our Advertisement No. RSP-I-2018 for the position of Junior Research Fellow, the Screening Committee shortlisted the candidates under the two different streams.
Stream 1 – CDFD-LAN Shortlist
Stream 2 – CDFD JGEEBILS – 2018 SHORTLIST
The combined list of selected candidates from these two shortlists is given in the link provided below. The interviews are being held on 06.06.2018 and 07.06.2018. Please check and confirm the date of your interview from the combined list. The interview with the Selection Committee will be held at CDFD, Uppal, Hyderabad.
NOTE: The Candidates awaiting results of the CSIR December, 2017 NET exam are permitted to attend the interview subject to providing the proof of having qualified the NET exam with a valid fellowship at the time of interview.
Candidates whose names are mentioned in the list are requested to appear for the personal interview to be conducted on 06.06.2018 & 07.06.2018 as per the details given below:
Candidates from Sl.No. 1 to 38 - to report at 8.00 a.m. on 06.06.2018 at CDFD, Uppal, Hyderabad.
Candidates from Sl.No. 39 to 77 - to report at 8.00 a.m. on 07.06.2018 at CDFD, Uppal, Hyderabad.
In case you find any difficulty in reaching the CDFD, please dial Telephone No. 040–27216018 for assistance. Individual call letters for attending the interview will be sent only through e-mail. In case of any query, you may mail us to email@example.com.
You are requested to bring the following documents in original for verification:
- Proof of Photo Identity (like Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.).
- Certificates in support of your Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience, caste (if applicable)
- If you have attended JGEEBILS examination, please bring proof of the same.
- Proof of having cleared CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/BINC/INSPIRE NET/ UGC – RGNF (or equivalent) or BINC examination conducted by the DBT with fellowship or JEST with a valid fellowship, please bring proof of the same.
- In case, you have activated your fellowship anywhere else, please bring with you a No objection certificate.
Failing production of the above Certificates for verification, you will not be allowed to attend the interview.
You are also requested to confirm your participation by email: firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
Dean – Academics
Please click here to view the names of shortlisted candidates