The general terms and conditions governing the Advertisement No. CDFD/EMPC/4/Sep' 20 are as follows:
- The vacancies against the positions at S. Nos. 1 to 7 shall be filled based on the vacancies available at the time of selection. If more vacancies with identical job requirements become available within one year after the selection, these can also be filled from among the candidates who are empanelled for the above positions.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply for multiple positions. Depending on the qualifications, experience and recommendations of the Selection Committee, the candidates may be selected for more than one position.
- Depending on the qualifications, experience and recommendations of the Selection Committee, the selected candidates may be placed in a scale and designation lower than the grade advertised/applied against.
- Candidates selected against the positions at S. Nos. 1 to 7 will be expected to carry out research in the areas of Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Computational and Structural Biology, Genetics, Immunology, Microbiology or Molecular Biology.
- Emoluments of the candidates selected against the positions at S. Nos. 1 to 7 may vary depending upon the qualifications, experience, recommendations of the Selection Committee or emoluments sanctioned by the funding agency in the project.
- Selection against the positions at S. Nos. 1 to 7 will not make the candidates with Master’s Degree, eligible to register for the Ph.D. degree.
- All these positions are purely temporary and are initially for a period of six months or one year. These positions could be extended/terminated depending on the continuation of the project(s).
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-service person/ EWS applicants will be as per Govt. of India rules.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-service person/ Women applicants will be as per Govt. of India rules.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications will not entitle the candidate for being called for interview. The applications will be screened by a Committee and candidates found suitable will be shortlisted and interviewed through Video Conference. The decision of the Director, CDFD will be final in this respect and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any of the selected individuals may from time to time be assigned to perform any other duties commensurate with their qualifications, by the Director, CDFD.
- The Director, CDFD reserves the right to suitably change/relax any of the above conditions. He also reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
Interested candidates, who fulfill the above conditions, should apply in the prescribed Online Application Form
, wherein the candidate is also required to submit a Statement of Purpose (maximum 200 words), emphasizing how his/her experience/expertise will contribute to research programs of CDFD. Please upload soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if applicable). Please contact empcrcrmt<at>cdfd.org.in
for any queries. The last date for submitting online applications is 23.10.2020.
Incomplete applications, applications without Statement of Purpose, and applications without copies of certificates in support of date of birth / educational qualifications / experience / reservation category (if applicable) or the applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.