Application filling and submission:
- Login to the portal using Post code /name, Registration ID and Password to access the application form and fill-in the information.
Candidates should ensure that they are filling the correct information in the form and will be held responsible for any typographical or other errors in data feeding. Later no request will be entertained for correction.
- Candidates can Login any number of times and navigate across the pages to fill / edit the information. Information can be saved by clicking "Save".
- After filling the required information in all the pages, please click the "Upload Documents" button to proceed to upload the required documents.
- Once uploading the required documents, candidates may click "Submit" button to submit the application.
- Upon successful submission of the application, a confirmation message with Application ID in the format - EMPC-04-A20XXXXXX, details of the post applied for and the link to download the application will be displayed, which the candidates have to take a printout / save it. Candidates may also view / print the application by logging in to the portal.
Candidates may please note that once the online application is submitted and thereby Application ID is generated, there is no provision to edit any information further in Online Application Form. Hence, candidates have to ensure that they complete the application form in all respects with correct details and verify the same before submitting.
However, Candidates can login to the portal to view / print the submitted application till the completion of the recruitment process.
Candidates are once again advised to go through the entire advertisement and the detailed terms and conditions carefully before filling the online application.